May 22, 2014: Vendor deadline reminder
Nanci Elder, Publicity Chair / RAGBRAI® Mason City. 515-201-8838. firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 22, 2014
RAGBRAI Mason City's vendor deadline looms
Mason City, IA – The opportunity of consideration for Vendor ~ Food / Non-Food businesses and organizations to participate in this year’s RAGBRAI® overnight stop in Mason City on Wednesday, July 23, deadline is Friday, May 30.
Any organization or business wishing to be a food/non-food vendor for Mason City’s RAGBRAI celebration must first submit a “Food /Non-Food List & Electrical Request” , along with the applicable vendor fee, electric fee (if needed), clean up deposit and proof of insurance. Applications received after May 30th are not ensured of approval and are subject to a $250 late fee.
The Basic Application Process:
• Submit the Food Items List and Electrical Request document
• Submit payment for RAGBRAI Vendor Fee, Electric Fee, clean-up deposit and insurance certificate
• Food Committee will contact you between June 1st and June 15th
• Once accepted as a vendor: Submit payment for temporary food license
• Attend required Food Safety meeting